Middle Georgia counties, cities enact curfews due to Irma damage
CRISP COUNTY, Ga. -- Several Middle Georgia counties and cities are now under curfews due to Monday's storms.
They are put in place to keep residents off the roads in unsafe conditions.
The curfews are as follows:
- Centerville - 6 p.m. Monday to 6 a.m. Tuesday
- Cochran - under curfew until 7 a.m. Tuesday
- Crisp County - 2 p.m. Monday to 6:30 a.m. Tuesday
- Dooly County - 2 p.m. Monday to noon Tuesday
- Dublin - under curfew until 6 a.m. Tuesday
- Hawkinsville-Pulaski County - under curfew until noon Tuesday
- Milledgeville and Baldwin County - under curfew until 7 a.m. Tuesday
- Peach County - under curfew until 6 a.m. Tuesday
- Telfair County - 9 p.m. Monday to 6 a.m. Tuesday
- Warner Robins - 6 p.m. Monday to 6 a.m. Tuesday
To see photos of storm damage throughout Middle Georgia, click here.