Man arrested in string of Warner Robins armed robberies, assaults
WARNER ROBINS, Ga. -- A man was arrested in connection to a string of armed robberies in Warner Robins on Wednesday.
A release from the Warner Robins Police Department states that 26-year-old Abyrlle Travonte Seal is faces multiple charges that stem from robberies and assaults at five different locations.
In total, Seal faces 17 total counts. He's charged with four counts of armed robbery, six counts of aggravated assault, four counts of kidnapping and single counts of criminal attempt to commit armed robbery, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
Here's a breakdown of the charges:
- Oct. 24 - Armed Robbery and Aggravated Assault at Wingate by Wyndham on Watson Blvd.
- Oct. 24 - Two counts of Kidnapping, one count of Armed Robbery, two counts of Aggravated Assault at Dollar General on Watson Blvd.
- Oct. 31 - Armed Robbery and Aggravated Assault at the Ramada Inn on Watson Blvd.
- Nov. 10 - Armed Robbery, two counts of Kidnapping and two counts of Aggravated Assault at Dollar General on Dunbar Rd.
- Nov. 13 - Criminal Attempt to Commit Armed Robbery, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon and Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Crime at Dollar General on Russell Pkwy.
Seal reportedly forced some employees back into the store against their will, which is the reason for the kidnapping charges.
Additional charges against Seal are possible, according to the release.