Frat house near Georgia College a 'total loss' after fire


    Courtesy Will Cooper

    MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (WGXA) -- A frat house fire near Georgia College and State University's campus in Milledgeville Sunday night left the home a "total loss," according to officials.

    Crews were called to the Theta Chi house at the 200 block of N. Columbia Street in Milledgeville around 7 p.m.

    Milledgeville Fire Department confirms that 10 people were inside the house at the time of the fire, but they all made it out safe.

    The fire department says it's working with Georgia College to find temporary housing for the frat members that live at the home.

    WGXA is on scene working to learn more. Check back here for more updates.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...