Bibb, Houston County businesses and residences searched for illegal gambling
Warner Robins Police said Tuesday several search warrants were recently executed at multiple businesses and residences in Warner Robins, Centerville, Macon, Byron, and Perry.
The following businesses were searched in reference to records, documents and proceeds on illegal gambling practices.
- Simply Self Storage -- 6416 Peake Road Suite 15 in Macon
- Tobacco World -- 2991 Highway 41 North in Warner Robins
- Raceway/Georgia Lottery Station -- 2502 Georgia 247 Connector in Byron
- Low Lo Food Mart -- 1400 Russell Parkway in Warner Robins
- Quick Stop 3 -- 1063 Russell Parkway in Warner Robins
- Sunoco -- 1001 Leverette Road in Warner Robins
- Jump In -- 915 Lake Joy Road in Warner Robins
- Circle 9 Food Mart -- 423 General Courtney Hodges Boulevard in Perry
- Jack’s Wine & Spirits -- 100 John E. Howard Drive in Byron
Search warrants were executed at residences at these locations:
- 200 block of Bridgeway Drive in Warner Robins
- 100 block of Estates Way in Warner Robins
- 100 block of Cheshire Drive in Warner Robins
- 100 block of Jamestown Court in Centerville
- 500 block of Saint Marlo Drive in Centerville
The investigation is ongoing and arrests are pending.
The joint investigation included the Warner Robins Police Department, Department of Revenue, Lottery Corporation and the District Attorney’s Office. Perry Police, Macon-Bibb Sheriff’s Office, Houston County Sheriff’s Office and Peach County Sheriff’s Office also assisted.
Check back here for updates.